Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Belated...

Spring cleaning! Going through some old makeup, lotions and miscellaneous junk-drawer accumulations today. I can finally get rid of the million and one skin-care products that I've bought over time because I finally found something that works for me. I have combination/oily skin with mild acne. I tried a million things (and I mean a million!) but I was never completely happy with the end result. Most of the acne/oil-reducing products I tried ended up making my skin dry in patches and oily in other spots.
So I decided to go online and read reviews of the best products for oily, acne-prone skin and read that the Clinique anti-blemish 3-step system had worked for a lot of people. So, I decided to go ahead and spend my hard-earned money on the expensive stuff. 80 euros and three weeks later, it's safe to say that I've found a new favorite! My skin is softer, less oily (but not dry), and has cleared up significantly! I still get the occasional flare up, but they are much smaller and clear up MUCH faster. I am one happy camper :).  So, goodbye messy makeup drawer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment