Sunday, November 7, 2010

SHOPPING!

The other day I went shopping at Sephora since my hubby was on business in Madrid (which also means he wasn't there to hold me back! ;) I also happened to have a 20% off coupon, which was pretty nice and contributed to my little splurge. Among my purchases were some new Dior foundation and powder and (new to Sephora in Spain) one of my faves-Urban Decay. I love their eyeliner and eyeshadows. The colors are great and they last ALL day, so I stocked up on a couple of those.

I also grabbed a couple of mini Sephora brand nail polishes. They have some new metallics for the holidays and they go on super nice and I love the crazy shimmer/matte combination. The bottles are tiny, but you only need one coat with these ones. Thinking of going back to get some more and giving them out for Christmas :p  I LOVE this time of year...gift giving is the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment